As an independently owned and operated Penny Gould Realty, Inc. office we are dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you find a property. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to provide you with the following services:
1. Consult with you to determine your particular real estate needs. We will help you define your financial ability to purchase and explain alternative methods of purchasing and financing.
2. Familiarize you with the community to help you with your neighborhood and property choices. This may include properties listed with our office, as well as those offered through other real estate companies.
3. Explain local real estate procedures, including typical closing costs and purchase agreements.
4. Offer / show properties in accordance with Fair Housing Regulations and ethical real estate practices.
5. Disclose material facts known about the property. Respond accurately to questions concerning the property.
6. Assist in arranging mortgage financing.
7. Assist you in preparing a purchase agreement and help facilitate the preparation and completion of all paperwork pertaining to the purchase of your new property (as permitted by law).
8. Promptly present all written offers to sellers or their designated representative as prescribed by law or local practice.
9. Upon acceptance of an offer between you and the seller, monitor all pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process as permitted by law or local practice.
10. Keep you informed throughout the entire real estate process.